October 10, 2020
Hosted by FB Student Ministry
WHAT IS DARE 2 SHARE LIVE?
Dare 2 Share LIVE (LIVE) is a one-day evangelism training event on October 10, 2020, that equips teenagers to start a gospel revolution in their own communities. This event from Dare 2 Share Ministries is broadcast live from Denver, CO to locations across the country. At LIVE, thousands of students are trained to pray, serve others, and share their faith—all at the exact same time. Inspired and trained in the morning, attendees then go out and serve their local communities, sharing the gospel with their neighbors and participating in a simultaneous, nationwide gospel movement.
WHY IT WORKS
Evangelism accelerates the discipleship process like nothing else does! When students share the gospel, especially with their peers, they ask questions, pray deeply and learn to depend on the Holy Spirit. Plus, they get to participate in the Cause of Christ, making disciples who make disciples. Dare 2 Share LIVE is a national movement with local impact as communities are impacted by the gospel and teens are transformed as they share.
REGISTER HERE to attend this year's event. Meal options are available for purchase, or you can bring your own lunch.
Health Protocols for a great event:
- Each Church will be given individual spaces to eat their lunches according to the size of the group if they desire. Otherwise, we have tables spaced out in our gym with a minimum number of seats at each table.
- Our Worship Center has a capacity of 350 (at current space regulations) We will be capping the event around 200 to make sure we are able to space everyone out. Our Worship Center already has every other row removed and we will require spacing between each student.
- Masks will be required when 6 feet distancing can not be achieved and when walking between spaces (going to lunch, bathroom, etc).
- We will spray down spaces after each session and wipe down surfaces that are used often (door handles, bathroom, etc.)
- We have huge outdoor spaces that groups can also use for eating and in between sessions.