LifeWay Digital Pass
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian resources, including Bibles, Bible Studies, Research, Events, Church Music, Church Supplies, and Digital Services. Through LifeWay Digital Pass, families can watch LifeWay events, movies, and media from the comfort of their home.
Within each Digital Pass experience, families can access weekly Activity Pages, a conversation guide and a series of videos to watch and discuss. Materials include a Bible Story video, Life Application video, a kids connection video, a missions video and gospel presentation resources. New sessions will be updated weekly at midnight on Thursday nights so that families can have fresh content every weekend. Churches and families can access the LifeWay Kids at Home and LifeWay Preschool at Home Digital Pass experiences as needed any time over the next 12 weeks through the end of the Spring quarter.
To access the free LifeWay Kids at Home and LifeWay Preschool at Home resources, please have each of your families follow these three simple steps:
Step 1) Go to digitalpass.lifeway.com
Step 2) Log in or create an account (free)
Step 3) Click the LifeWay Kids (or Preschool) at Home icon on the main page of Digital Pass
The provided content is taken from current-cycle material in LifeWay’s Bible Studies for Life: Kids broadly graded curriculum for 1-6th graders. There is a preschool option as well for ages 2-K. Churches using this curriculum will be able to remain on their teaching schedule. However, the LifeWay Kids at Home and LifeWay Preschool at Home Digital Pass experiences are available to any family from any church of any denomination, anywhere in the world.
LifeWay Kids at Home is designed to help families conduct kids Bible studies at home during seasons when their church must temporarily cancel regular meetings. Each session includes an easy-to-facilitate media-driven experience that features a Bible story video, life application videos, and downloadable activity pages and family discussion guides. The resource also includes a missions moment and a Gospel presentation video.
- Watch the Intro Video. After the video, click the BACK button in your browser to return to the main menu, or swipe left on your iPhone.
- Get the Downloads at the top right of this page: Print out the Activity Page and One Conversation Guide.
- Gather your Family around your computer or mobile device. Open your Bible to the scripture passage on the One Conversation page.
- Watch the Video portion together as a family.
- Talk About the Story and the topic of the week with your family. Ask open-ended questions. Share your insights and encourage your kids to talk.
Questions? Rachael Jacobs
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- Disciplines Of A Godly Man by Kent Hughes
- Disciplines Of A Godly Woman by Barbara Hughes
- Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
- Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel
- Raising Kids For True Greatness by Tim Kimmel
- Parenting Is Heart Work by Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller
- Shepherding A Child’s Heart by Tedd Trip
Mondays, 6:30-8 pm (during school year)
Awana Clubs is part of our effort to continually reach kids for Christ and train them to be intentional, maturing, servants of Jesus Christ. We have a great time learning biblical principles, memorizing God's Word, and playing hard in our games to learn great sportsmanship and how to work with others. Learn more and register at the AWANA page. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hey Awana families, our awesome commanders have some special weekly videos for your clubber. Click HERE to visit our Vimeo channel!