The High School Ministry of Frisco Bible exists to provide students in grades 9-12 with an environment where they can CONNECT in a real relationship with Christ, GROW in authentic community, and be equipped to IMPACT their culture.
Small Groups for all HS students meet at the church on Wednesday nights from 6:30 - 8:30 PM. We gather at 6:30 for a time together as a whole group and dismiss to small groups after worship.
Winter Retreat 2020 | Recap
Want to see photos our students and leaders took? Join our Cluster album!
ReThink Student Apolegetics Conference| February 28-29
The intellectual and moral challenges awaiting our youth are immense. According to recent statistics, 1 out of every 4 college professors is a professing atheist or agnostic. The majority of professors view the Bible as an outdated book filled with myths. More than half of college professors have unfavorable feelings toward evangelical Christians.
Are your students prepared for what lies ahead? Sadly, most Christian students are ill-prepared for an aggressive secular campus and culture. It's time to step up the training of our young people.
M4M Parenting Conference:
Parenting In A Sexualized Culture
Wednesdays in February, 6:30 - 8:30 pm. The rapid pace of innovation, along with the distractions and temptations of a sexualized, digital culture is putting immense pressure on families. This Made For More family conference is designed to equip you with Biblical understanding and practical skills to guide your family through this landscape. Cost: $10 (per family unit). Limited Childcare available (at additional cost).
Register Today! Questions? Summer Sipes
Use your Spring Break to make an eternal impact on others and your own heart. We have 3 trips that will stretch you, give you moments to connect with others, and to see what God is doing in the world.
GLENROSE MISSION (9-12 grade) | March 9-12
This trip is for High School students (space is limited to 15). They will be heading to Riverbend Retreat Center, a camp in glenrose that hosts people during the summer to share the good news of Jesus. We will be doing work projects around the camp to help them prepare for the mission God has called them to. Cost includes lodging, meals, and transportation. Cost: $110
OKC and URBAN MISSION (11-12 grade) | March 9-13
We will be returning to Oklahoma City to work with Urban Mission (Space is limited to 16). This trip is designed to help us see others as Christ sees them by working alongside the homeless population of OKC. We will work with ministry partners within the city that work with the homeless population. We will also get to take part in homeless/poverty simulations that will literally allow us to walk in the footsteps of others to gain understanding as we learn to love as Jesus loves. Cost: $250
- March 9-12 | Spring Serve - Glen Rose
- March 9-13 | Spring Serve - OKC
- January 22 | FOLD | No Small Groups
- January 29 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM | Small Groups
- February 5 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM | Small Groups
- February 12 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM | Small Groups
- February 19 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM | Small Groups
- February 26 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM | Small Groups
- March 4 | 6:30 - 8:30 PM | Small Groups
- March 11 | SPRING BREAK / SPRING SERVE - NO SMALL GROUPS
- January 26 | Worldview 2
- February 2 | How We Got the Bible
- February 9 | God the Father
- February 16 | God the Son
- February 23 | God the Holy Spirit
- March 1 | Personal Connection
- March 8 | Personal Connection
- March 15 | Personal Connection
- March 22 | Miracles
- March 29 | The Historical Jesus
- April 5 | The Resurrection
- April 12 | Easter - No Meeting