Mole Day! Otherwise known as October 23
Daniel 6:5 / 1 Corinthians 10:31
Favorite Bible Character:
Worked for Yamhill County Young Life in College
Evergreen Church Youth Pastor / Youth For Christ Church Partner
Mountain View Church Youth / Associate Pastor
Frisco Bible Church High School Director
George Fox University
Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- I kind of enjoy a good cup of coffee
- I like to run, sometimes, usually when it’s dark outside
- I have an extensive collection of Marvin the Martian items
- I can kick a soccer ball faster than I can throw a baseball
I married my best friend, Andrea, in 2002 and haven’t looked back! We have three incredible boys who bring us joy and complete our family. Time goes too fast and we are trying to cherish every moment.
I trusted Christ when I was young and thank God for protecting me from the trappings of the world. While I was saved at a young age, my faith really became my own in high school and college. I began to study the scriptures on my own and began to discover what God had in store for me.
YES! That pretty much sums it up, unless it has coconut…then the answer is NO!
- Sports. I love to watch and play a variety of sports.
- Technology. Fixing and finding new things to do with technology keeps me pretty busy.
- Reading. I like to read a variety of books.
- Coffee. I have a home roaster. Yes, coffee is serious business to me.