Listen to this weekend's music
Worship Team Auditions
Are you a musician? We would love to worship with you! Auditions are going on now. Please contact Dana Rinaldi at email@example.com to schedule a time for yours. We look forward to serving alongside you in the Worship Team!
Our Worship Ministry encompasses more than just music during Sunday morning services and requires multiple teams of many dedicated volunteers, such as the Worship Band, Technical Arts Team, Prayer Team, Communion Team, and Breakfast Club.
The following are some of the serving opportunities we have available for you to get plugged in and serve the Lord with the gifts He has given you.
Weekend Services Worship Band:
- Drummer (1x month).
- Bass player (1-2xs month).
- Male/Female Singers (1-2xs per month).
- String Players (as needed).
- Keys players (as needed).
Questions? Dana Rinaldi
- Technical Arts Graphics team – Serve as a graphics presenter where we run song, sermon and media presentations for the congregation to follow along. No experience necessary. Serving requirements Thursday evening rehearsal and Sunday morning all 3 services.
- Technical Arts Lights team – Serve as a lighting operator engaging the congregation through focused lighting changes. No experience necessary. Serving requirements Sunday morning all 3 services.
- Technical Arts Video team – Join our Sunday morning video production team where we share the gospel through camera, video control, and directing. No experience necessary. Serving requirements vary from 8:45am & 10:15 service and 10:15 service only.
- Experienced Video Editor – Serve as a storyteller editing weekly sermon, worship and sermon illustration videos, preparing them for use in service and online. Experience with video editing software required, knowledge of Adobe editing suite a plus. Fill in and monthly opportunity. Editing done on-site with church equipment.
- Women’s Ministry Slide Tech – be in charge of changing slides for worship and for teachers at women’s events (including but not limited to fall mini-retreat & spring retreat).
- Women’s s Ministry Sound Tech – someone who is knowledgeable of the sound system and can be in charge of operating it at women’s events (including but not limited to fall mini-retreat & spring retreat).
- Youth Ministry Tech Leader (Adult) – Serve alongside our growing youth ministry tech volunteers seeing that they are prepared and focused on sharing through audio/visual. No tech experience necessary. Serve Wednesday evenings 5:00-8:00.
- Youth Ministry Tech Volunteers (Students) – Help support the student worship team by running sound, slides or lights.
Questions? Josh Chilton
Please email us to express your interest in any of the serving opportunities mentioned above, or if you have the experience and/or desire to serve in another area of worship not included in our lists. We would love to hear from you and worship the Lord together!
The following videos are a sample of the music from our Sunday morning and worship experiences. Check out all of our videos here.