Jesus said the greatest commandment is to "... love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." (Matthew 22:37 ESV). Our purpose in children's ministry is to partner with parents as we teach our children the Good News of Jesus, challenge them to respond to God's Word, and walk with them as they grow.
Summer of Wonder
- Wonder of Community - Get together with other families and enjoy laughter and community. Spur each other on in the raising of your children and holding to Biblical values. Let your kids run and play together with other children while chatting with friends and enjoying a sweet treat. July 7 from 7-8:30 pm at Andy’s in Frisco (11575 Frisco St).
- Wonder of Play - We will open the gym and pull out the ball caddies and other free play activities. We will have tables in the foyer for board games. These areas will be air conditioned, and we will provide cookies and juice boxes. June 25, July 9 and July 23 from 10-noon.
- Weekly Wonder Challenges - Each week we will be emailing Wonder Challenges that you and your family can engage in. Take pictures of any of these activities and send them in and we will include them in our Family Wonder Event slide show. If your children do not attend Sunday School on Sunday morning and you would like to be included in these weekly emails please fill out the form HERE.
- Family Wonder Event - Our end of Summer family bash!!! The night will consist of families exploring together different areas of Wonder. Each family will visit booths through the evening where they have the opportunity to amazed and Wonder at what God has created and done. Options will include all sorts of things like up close illusions, nature walks, giant bubbles, fire making, etc. This event will also be a time where we can celebrate what we have learned and explored over the summer. The night will end with a show from Magician Grant Price. Registration for this event will open early July. If you would like to host a booth, please contact Rachael Jacobs. The event is August 4 from 5:30-8:30 pm.
Sunday Mornings at 8:45, 10:15 and 11:45 am
We want to usher our kids into the knowledge of God through His Word. FB Kids programming is currently offered for Infants - 5th grade during our 8:45, 10:15 and 11:45 am services. Nursery is only offered during the 10:15 am service.
Join our FB Kids Team
Do you love kids and want to make a positive impact in their lives? Then join our FB Kids Team! We have several positions available in a variety of fields. Please click HERE to learn more and register to serve. Questions? Contact Tasha Bradley
Available online for free!
For the next several weeks, LifeWay has made available a vast library of Christian resources through their Digital Pass experience for free. During this time, families will have access to LifeWay Kids at Home and LifeWay Preschool at Home resources. Click HERE to learn more and get started. Questions? Contact Rachael Jacobs
Mondays, 6:30-8 pm IN-PERSON (during school year)
Awana Clubs is part of our effort to continually reach kids for Christ and train them to be intentional, maturing, servants of Jesus Christ. We have a great time learning biblical principles, memorizing God's Word, and playing hard in our games to learn great sportsmanship and how to work with others. Learn more and register at the AWANA page. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Our I-45 group (4th and 5th graders) is designed to bridge the gap between FBKids and our Student Ministries by combining music, large group Bible teaching and small group discussions to foster deeper growth in their identity with Christ. I-45 also hosts game nights, retreats and other activities for these students to develop relationships with each other, their leaders and the Lord.
Currently I-45 is combined with our general Sunday School classes. The first Wednesday of each month we are hosting I-45 family fellowship nights and I-45 camp will be happening this summer, July 19-22 at Sabine Creek Ranch. Please check the church calendar for more information or reach out to Tony Jacobs or Tasha Bradley.
Every 1st, 2nd and 3rd Tuesday, 7 pm
Frisco Bible Church, Gym. A Christian outdoor adventure, character, and leadership program for boys and young men (K-12th grade). Visit our TRAIL LIFE page to learn more.
FB Kids Check-In & Security
At Frisco Bible Church we are committed to the safety of your child during their time with us. Below are the procedures we have in place to make sure that happens.
Upon checking-in, you are given a set of security tags with matching numbers. One tag has your child's name and should be placed on his/her back, while the other tag is for you to keep during service. You will not be allowed to pick up your child until the numbers on these tags are matched.
For safety reasons, we ask that you drop off and pick up your child outside the door to their classroom. Our FB KIDS Team members monitor all hallways and doorways during each service. All of our serving team members go through an in-depth criminal background check and screening process.
Summer 2021 Activites
- Family Gathering at the Snow Cone Lady (Wed, June 2, 7-8:30 pm).
- Family Serving opportunity at the church (Mon-Thu, June 7-10, 9:30 am-12 pm).
- Family Gathering at Andy’s in Frisco (Wed, July 7, 7-8:30 pm).
- I-45 Camp at Sabine Creek Ranch (Mon-Thu, July 19-22).
- Pine Cove City - Formerly Camp In The City (Mon-Fri, July 26-30).
- Beach Party & Baptisms (Sun, August 1). More details and registration coming soon.
- Wonder Family Event (Wed, August 4). This summer we would like to invite you to use your passions and gifts to inspire Wonder in the families of FBC and our community.
Whether you love photography, nature, making rockets, blowing stuff up, baking, science, survival skills, or have learned a new skill, trick, or craft during your quarantining and have thought "Lord, what do I do with this now?" If you have been looking for a place to use your gifts, passions, or newly acquired skills, I invite you to join me for coffe or tea so we can chat about ways we can partner together for our Wonder event this summer. Contact: Tony Jacobs
- Kick off to the School Year with Parent Lab Learning (Sun, August 8, 5-7 pm).